1. If you could write in any color ink, what would it be?
Purple. I used to mark up my college literature textbooks in purple. It's a happy color.
2. What three things are always in your refrigerator?
Butter (No margarine, thank you very much.)
Phernergan Rx that's expired and really should be thrown out
Apple cider vinegar
3. What is on the floor of your bedroom?
A mending pile that I'll get to "any time now" but that's been there for a year
A Jane Austen quote book
A big fluffy reading pillow my daughter made me for Christmas
4. Which is scarier, zombies or vampires? Why?
Zombies, because they don't just kill people--they make people turn on each other. Zombie stories aren't really about the zombies. They're about the dark side of human nature and what we'll do to each other in the face of ultimate terror.
5. What items do you always have with you?
Book and/or Kindle