Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Shocking Contest

Ken Wood, editor (and writer) extraordinaire, notified me "Wanting It" from Shock Totem #3 has been recommended for a Stoker. This doesn't mean I'll be adding "Stoker Recommended Author" on any book covers or anything because that would be silly. But it's nice to know somebody likes your work. If you haven't read "Wanting It" or anything from Shock Totem, leave this blog immediately and grab a copy.
I promised a contest, and a contest you shall have. This one relates to my recent release of In the Memory House.

An author can always use a bit of help spreading the word about his/her work, so that's what I'm asking of you, dear readers.

Mention the book in a blog, tweet about it, tuck it into a newsletter, Facebook it (is that a verb now?)... whatever. Just help spread the word.

If you tweet, mention my handle (@aaronpolson). I'll probably stumble across other references on the web, but you can either email me (aaron.polson(at)gmail.com) or drop a line in the comments to make sure I have your entries. And you can enter multiple times.

The contest runs through the end of the month.

What do you win? Half of my proceeds from In the Memory House through November 30th. Incentive? Yes.

The links:

In the Memory House at Amazon.com

In the Memory House at Amazon.co.uk

In the Memory House at Smashwords

Thank you, and happy hunting.

12 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Half your proceeds that's an awesome prize. I hope someone awesome wins and then spends there winnings on your other books :D

Ooh, and a recommendation. Go you!

Aaron Polson said...

Thanks, Cate.

Doug Murano said...

That's fantastic news, Aaron! And well deserved.

Barry Napier said...

Congrats in the Stoker nod! Now with the contest...watch this be your breakout month and end up having to pay handsomely...

Aaron Polson said...

Cheers, Doug.

Barry - Breakout? I believe in digging long underground tunnels which take years and then *bam* freedom. ;) (I hope you're right.)

Anonymous said...

A stoker? Holy cow, that is awesome sir. Congrats!

S. Williams said...

CONGRATS Aaron

Danielle Birch said...

Most excellent news! Well done!

K.C. Shaw said...

Wow, that's fantastic! And rightly deserved, of course.

Craig Smith said...

Well done Aaron and awesome contest :)

Lee Thopmson said...

Congrats, man!

Mercedes said...

"Wanting It" is truly sensational. Hooray!