Friday, May 30, 2008

The Wasteland (Summer Break)

Well, the honeymoon is over. The first couple of days of summer break are always fun, especially with the boys (Owen - 4, Max - 2), but the glow doesn't last long. After a morning of biting, pinching, squeezing, and good old fashioned meanness, I'm wondering when school starts again.

This past week was pretty quiet in my writing life: just one rejection/semi rewrite request and plenty of waiting. I finished the first draft of one short fantasy/magical realism piece, "Tigers in the Common Ground" and my imagination spawned a couple of ideas for flash.

If anyone (anybody out there?) reads this, especially writers, I'm looking for some quaility submissions to my Tainted project. C'mon, you know you want to write a juicy supernatural story, right?

Ah...

No comments: