Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am a (Red) Star (with bonus WIP News)

I've been an eBay jockey longer than I've been a writer--although not as consistantly.  It's not a "business" model that I can sustain because I tend to buy as much (or more) than I sell. My favorite? Star Wars Legos (highly collectable and damn cute).

I received a nice note in my email inbox stating I've received my red star, denoting a positive feedback score over 1,000 (and 100% positive, too).  Pretty cool, actually. Those of you who might have read my flash story, "Enough", from Necrotic Tissue #13 will understand the obsession we eBayers have with our feedback scores.

What else am I working on?

Editing "No Good Deed" for publication (a novella of sorts) and putting some finishing touches on a story without a title. It involves obsession, too, as in the protagonist's father digs in the backyard for hours every night.

But in the morning everything seems fine.

Seems.

Ha.

1 comment:

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congrats on the Red star status!

Seems? Nothing is as it seems in reality...(Hugs)Indigo