Saturday, September 10, 2011

Me to You, for Free to Celebrate Spider and I

Spider and I is loose in the wild (i.e., available in e-book format from Amazon and Smashwords) for only 99 cents.



Less than a buck for a bucket-o-blood novella from this Polson joker?  How can you beat that?  Well, if you buy Spider and I for your e-reading device during September, let me know and I'll gift you any of my books available for Kindle, Nook, or Smashwords for free.  Yep, just drop an email to aaron.polson(at)gmail.com and let me know what e-book you'd like.

It's that simple. 

About Spider and I: Jack wants nothing more than a normal life after his parents' untimely deaths. He bounces from foster home to foster home, haunted at each stop by a monster he thinks of only as "the shadow man". As Jack grows older, he learns "the shadow man" isn't the only monster in his life...

2 comments:

Danielle Birch said...

Cool. I'll head over to Amazon :)

Anthony Rapino said...

Heck of a deal. I don't when I'd have time to actually read them, but I might have to take you up on this.