Don't forget the review contest...entries aren't due until the end of the month, but plan ahead, 'kay? Right now, the entrants have a 1 in 3 chance of winning. Make it harder for them.
Okay...on to my goals for 2011...
What I can do:
1. Always have at least one story in front of a pro paying market. Right now, I have two. I plan on adding another by the end of the week.
2. Sub one new story each week (Write 1/Sub 1). I plan to submit "The Good Daughter" this week.
3. Finish Borrowed Saints. I aborted the weekly updates last fall because I needed more time to edit. Will this happen? I don't know. But it is a goal.
4. Finish How We Die in a Hungry Town. I need to edit, edit, edit. I have a self-imposed deadline for this.
5. Write one review each month for Skull Salad. Minimum.
What I'd like to happen in 2011:
1. Sell at least one more story to a pro paying market. I need one more sale of 1,800 words or more to make "active" level for the HWA. I'd like that.
2. I'd like to sell a book. Right now, I have How We Die in a Hungry Town...hmmm...