Saturday, June 27, 2009

Se7en Lies

"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."

Jamie Eyberg tagged me for this one. I really suck at tag...anyway:

Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world?

Air. Not as easy as one might think, as air involved the whole "sun" thing, and plants. Can't forget plants, so chlorophyll was pretty key as well...not to mention the millions of years to build the atmosphere.


Envy: What do your coworkers wish they had which is yours?

My ability to change the fabric of reality with words.


Gluttony: What did you eat last night?

Four and twenty blackbirds, baked in a pie. The feathers really tipped the scale toward true gluttony. That and all the butter in the crust.


Lust: What really lights your fire?

Kerosene. Of course, you have to pour it over a beautiful woman, but mostly it's the kerosene.


Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off?

This question. What's up with this question? RAWR!


Greed: Name something you keep from others.

My nose hairs. But...they don't really want them anyway, do they?


Sloth: What's the laziest thing you've ever done?

Tagged the Seven Dwarfs for this meme.

(heh) I tag Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy. Take that, Walt Disney!

6 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Ooh! I have envy envy. :)

Alan W. Davidson said...

Kerosene, wow...I'm kind of a polypropylene sort of guy myself...

Katey said...

The thing about the beautiful woman and the kerosene was unexpected-- I almost spit out my mouthful of water. Nice! Haha!

Jamie Eyberg said...

Kerosene is a nice choice. Much more stable than gasoline.

Aaron Polson said...

Cate - I envy the lying me, too.

Alan - I hear you. Anything but old newspaper and matches.

Katey - I said it's mostly about the kerosene...

Jamie - That's what I hear.

Fox Lee said...

The last one was brilliant : )