Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The House Eaters 2.0

So...I received some feedback from an agent on my full.

Said agent liked the narrative and protagonist's voice, but felt the secondary characters were a bit flat. The subplots needed some steroids. Said agent suggested she would take another look if I wanted to revise. As I mentioned on Monday, I spent the weekend (what free time I could find), cobbling together some extra bits and pieces.

I present, The House Eaters (2.0)...now with more words!

I could really use some beta readers. If interested, please email me at aaron_polson(at)hotmail.com. I will be happy to walk your dog and/or read something of yours.

I like brutally honest kicks in the @$$, so don't hesitate to take out your aggression on my manuscript.

6 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

I've sent you an email. :)

BT said...

Don't ask - just send :c)

Jamie Eyberg said...

you know me.

Barry Napier said...

Yeah dude...you know I've liked this concept for a while. I'd love to take a peek...besides, I owe you for reading my short. You have my e-mail addy so just send away!

Carrie Harris said...

Hey, a revision request is nothing to shake a stick at! Congrats!

And yeah. I sent you an email too.

Katey said...

Looks like you have plenty of takers that got to the party before me, but if for any reason you need more, I'd love to get a sneak peek-- er, I mean, I'd love to help by being a pair of fresh eyes. Right. That. :D

Also: God, isn't feedback like that from an agent just... almost as good as a yes? (I guess I say that because no one's ever said "yes" to me. But still. Feels good.)