Friday, September 26, 2008

A Bit of a Downer and a Sweet Cover

First, the downer: Harvest Hill has been postponed until next year. I'm a bit bummed, but the reasons for the delay are valid. In fact, I feel more comfortable with the delay than I would with a rushed project. My pocketbook feels better too, 'cause I have plenty of other anthos I'll be dropping my dimes on in the next couple of months.

I've had a sneak peak at the cover for Monstrous (Permuted Press), and it looks delicious--very comicbook/1950s creature feature. I'd post a link/pic but I think it is hush-hush for now. If you like creature oriented sci-fi/horror, you will want this. I think I'm going to watch Them! again this weekend, just to get pumped.

Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

Jamie Eyberg said...

I know about the pocketbook feeling. I have $8. to my name and absolutely no income to speak of. Luckily my wife likes me.

Cate Gardner said...

I didn't realise you were in Monstrous - I bow my head to you. Though having read Reciprocity, I'm not surprised.

Aaron Polson said...

Jamie - I'm glad my wife likes me, too.

Cate - I feel pretty luck to be in Monstrous. Permuted Press is everything a small press should be.

Cate Gardner said...

I'm 0 for 2 with Permuted - one day.