Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday: Sarah Woodbury

Five questions with Sarah Woodbury:

What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Extra sharp white cheddar

If you could live in anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I really hate to say it, but I actually do live where I want to live: in a small town in Oregon, where we have 4 seasons but not too cold winters, near my family and the people I love, doing a job I love doing.

That said, I want a second home in Wales (of course).

If you couldn't write, how would you spend the time you now use for writing?

It would be really hard not to write. But I didn't always write fiction--I have a Ph.D. in anthropology and I have four kids whom I homeschool (well, the oldest two are 18 and 19, so not anymore), so I would keep busy. But . . . I don't want to think about not being able to write!

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?

I want to be able to fly. I have recurring flying dreams where I am in a massive warehouse and can fly up to the inside of the ceiling but no further, or dreams where I fly, but have strings attached to me such that I can't leave the ground. I keep cutting them and they keep growing back. Yes, I'm sure this is deeply meaningful. As it's 2011, I keep waiting for the flying cars they promised us, but they don't seem to have been invented yet.

What three things are always in your refrigerator?

The aforementioned cheese, milk (four kids, remember), and jam.


My web page and blog on Dark Age and Medieval Wales
My books at Amazon
...at Barnes and Noble
...and Smashwords.
The books are also available at Sony, Apple, and Diesel

Thanks, Sarah!

No comments: