1. Jeremy D. Brooks ballsy manifesto and cover art for his novel, Amity. Check it out. (ready to download at Smashwords...other formats pending) Okay, so that was more than one thing. Sue me.
2. Not that I like the problem, but Robert Swartwood gives thoughtful insight to the Problem of Prolificity. Some sad truths in there, folks. Mr. Swartwood's perspective is always welcome.
3. All 70+ episodes of Axe Cop at www.axecop.com. Oh, YES.
4. Norman Partridge's thoughtful and revealing essay about the publication of his first novel, "The Care and Feeding of First Novels".
5. And finally, something to chew on: "Facebook users 'are insecure, narcissistic and have low self-esteem". Solid research? Maybe not. Thought provoking? Sure.