Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well Told Pulp


You can listen to "The Eyes Have It" at Well Told Tales, a short story about a newspaper man and a certain obsession with a dead woman's eyes. I'll let you listen for the rest. It's as pulpy as anything I've written.

I was having one of those "why do I write?" sort of days, and the Well Told Tales podcast helped boost the spirits.

This video boosted my spirits even more: 47 year old Susan Boyle sings on Britain's Got Talent. (it is on YouTube, but embedding is disabled)


If that doesn't inspire you, you're dead.

6 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Argh! I can neither watch nor listen, I'm stuck at work.

Jamie Eyberg said...

That guy gives a good read. Nice and pulpy. I liked it.

Barry Napier said...

I'll be listening during lunch! Can't wait!

Fox Lee said...

Love that story : )

K.C. Shaw said...

I'm stuck at work too and have to wait to listen until I get home, but I like the title! :)

Katey said...

Oh, you know I love my pulp. That was particularly suited to be read aloud-- the progression worked nicely. Fabulous.

Also, I totally have that Animal House knockoff shirt. Not sure why I feel that important, but hey, a little extra personal connection never hurt.