Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Whew...

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig....

So I survived St. Louis (I have the bruises to prove it was a struggle), and now sit happily in my own study, clickity-clacking away on the old keyboard again.
Pictures from the "New City Museum" (as promised):

Um...Phantom of the Opera, anyone. The rounded objects on the right are actually slides built from old heating ducts. I almost found myself stuck in one.




Inside an old bank vault (reflected in a mirror). Where's the money, huh?



Okay, who said this is a children's museum? Anybody notice some themes in the pictures...I'm thinking early 20th century Gotham. Holy copyright infringement, Batman!

My short story, "Echoes" is up at Fear and Trembling. This story still confuses me, and I'd love some feedback.

Peace.

No comments: